K-ON! – Ham And Egg Burger
As promised here, I’ll be making a simple dish to commemorate this new series of post (kinda experimental as of now). The only dish I can think of is the one from the K-ON! movie I watched some time ago, since I can’t really recall any specific dishes from an anime all of a sudden. This will be good for breakfast anyway, check it out.
- 2 slices of round bun
- 2 slices of ham
- 2 eggs
- mayonnaise, margarine, parsley
- Cut the burger bun into half and apply margarine on it. Toast it in a pan.
- Apply mayonnaise to the toasted bun.
- Place the ham slices onto the bun.
- Place two sunny-side up eggs onto the hams.
- Garnish with a spring of parsley on top of burger.
- Ready to serve.
From: K-ON! Movie
No. of serving: 2
Estimated Time: 20 mins