Mystery Blogger Award
Awhile ago, I was nominated by Zainou for the Mystery Blogger Award. For this award, you need to do 3 things, mainly — share 3 facts about yourself, answer 5 questions from whoever nominated you for the award and share your best post(s). So, without further ado:
3 Things About Me
1. Constantly getting nominated on these “share facts about yourself” awards only to realize how boring I actually am.
2. I love black colors (hence why my blog is dark) and often wear black clothing. Yes, I’m fucking Kirito IRL… I got no harem though.
3. My career in a nutshell.
1. If you could do one occupation other than yours what would it be?
If you’re asking my dream occupation, obviously it will be doing something that I love. So the straight weebo answer would be working in an anime studio/video game developer studio. After spending so much time on the consumer side, it will be fun to finally be able to play a (small) role on the creative side. Unfortunately I don’t have the skills for them, so it’s all a moot point anyway.
Other than that, man, I really want to become a moe anime girl vtuber as well (lol).
2. If you were a different species what would you be and why?
I will be a dragon that can morph into a moe anime girl so that I can invade some poor lad’s home and become a hikikomori.
3. If you could travel through time where would you go? What would you do?
I’m going to live in the Victorian era and pretend like I’m suddenly some noble of high culture.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I’m gonna pick the boring answer — Japan, though I’m aware living in Japan isn’t all fun and games based on the things I heard about their working culture. Outside of that, Venice seems great.
5. If you could travel to another planet, which would you go to and why?
Deviluke so I can meet my alien waifu.
My Best Post(s)
I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging here, but then again, the award compels me to do it (lol). I do have a few posts I’m personally proud with over the years; below are a few of them, with no particular order: